Why shop with us?
- At Luxe Long Lavish, our care for quality and our value in customer satisfaction is unmatched.
- We have done the work, searching and testing for the best quality hair at the best prices in order to ensure the best for our customers.
- All of our extensions manufacturers have been quality tested to ensure you receive the best products.
- We are constantly testing new products to add to our inventory or to upgrade the products we already offer so that you always have the most modern, premium quality hair extensions.
- We save you money by shipping directly from our manufacturers. This way, we can offer you free or lowered shipping rates.
- We value your opinions and listen to what you have to say. We strive to ensure that you receive the best experience when shopping at Luxe Long Lavish and we want to hear about it! We encourage reviews, comments and reaching out to us on our Contact Us page.
How long is processing time?
Please allow 1-2 business days for most orders to be processed. Orders with longer processing times will be clearly indicated as so on the product page. Please ensure to check the details of the product pages in order to be sure of the processing time. Please also ensure your contact information is correct at check out so that Luxe Long Lavish can update your order status accordingly.
How long is shipping and is it free?
Shipping will vary depending on where in the world you are. Please see our shipping policies for estimated shipping times. Luxe Long Lavish is happy to offer you free shipping on purchases over $199 USD before taxes. For all orders under $199 USD, a standard shipping rate of $29.99 applies.
Why are my packages being shipped from different countries?
While our head office is in Canada, Luxe Long Lavish saves you additional shipping costs by having your orders shipped directly from our manufactures. Since we are constantly testing new manufactures and offering the best extensions at the best prices, our products come from all around the world.
What do the different colour options (Dark, Light/Dyed and Ombre/Piano/Mixed) mean and how to order the exact colour I want?
Our European hair extensions can come in almost any colour imaginable! To provide you with various colour options, we have distinguished our hair into three hair colour groups as follows:
- Dark Colour: #1b, #2, #3, #4, #6, #7, #8
- Light/Dyed Colour: Any plain (not mixed/piano/ombre) colour not included in the Dark colour list above. Ex. #18, #613, #30 etc.
- Mixed/Piano/Ombre: any mixed colours
Each European Hair extension will include pictures of all the colours available so it is important to follow the above guide to ensure you order your preferred style and colour through the right product.
For example, If you would like Straight Tape ins in the colour #P6/613 (a mixed/piano style), you would add European Tape in Extensions - Mixed/Piano/Ombre in the style Straight, to your cart. In your order notes, you will include the colour choice (#P6/613).
Only one colour choice and curl pattern can be made per bundle/package. If you are ordering more than one quantity of bundles/packages, please be sure to include the colour choice and curl pattern for each bundle/package in the order notes. If only one colour choice and/or curl pattern is provided for more than one bundle/package, Luxe Long Lavish reserves the right to assume the only colour choice and curl pattern provided was intended for each bundle/package.
Since our hair is made to order, Light/Dyed and Mixed/Ombre/Piano colour orders are NOT Refundable.
Please ensure your contact information is correct when placing your order. If there are any issues with your order, we will notify you immediately in order to rectify it. We want to ensure you receive exactly what you intended to order.
I don't see the colour I want provided in the pictures, do you offer custom colours? (European Extensions only)
Absolutely! If the colour you want is not shown in our product pictures, contact us through our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . There is no additional charge for your custom colour however, as previously stated, custom colours are NOT Refundable. We will work with you to ensure you are satisfied with your custom colour selection before processing your order.
How long do tape-in extensions last?
Typically, tape-ins should last anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks after installation, depending on your hair growth rate. During reinstallation, a gentle bond remover is used to separate and slide the extensions out. You can then re-install the extensions or save them for later.
Can you shower with tape in hair extensions?
Yes, you can shower with tape-in hair extensions, but it's essential to reduce how often you wash your hair. Using a shower cap can protect the extensions and maintain their quality.
How to take care of tape-in extensions:
Avoid washing your hair every day.
Refrain from washing or sweating excessively for at least 24-48 hours after getting tape-in extensions.
How many times can I reuse my tape-in extensions?
Tape-ins can be reused if correctly removed and installed. It's best to have a professional stylist handle the installation and maintenance.